Parents & Students/Registration
Student Registration and Enrollment
Welcome to Blue Ridge Unified School District!
Registration - Now Online
Returning student registrations must be completed by Wednesday, August 16.
Students who have not been registered by that date will automatically be withdrawn.
Proof of Residency documentation must be provided annually, at the time of registration.
Required Information for Online Student Registration
You will need the following information to enter and upload into our secure Online Registration Portal:
- Household information – address and phone numbers
- Parent/Legal Guardian information – work and cell phone numbers, e-mail addresses
- Student information – demographic and health information
- Emergency contact – names and phone numbers
- *Proof of Residency – current utility bill, lease agreement, etc. (see Acceptable Proof of Residency under Additional Student Registration Information in the link below)
- State certified birth certificate
- Legal guardian or legal custody papers (if the parent/legal guardian is not on the birth certificate)
Open Enrollment (OUT OF DISTRICT STUDENTS):
If you reside outside District Boundaries, you must apply and be accepted through Open Enrollment before you can register.
Failure to complete that process will VOID your registration.
NOTE: Open Enrollment is first come first served basis.
Online Student Registration:
If you can't recall your User Name
DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT - Call your student's school for assistance
If you can't recall your password
Click the "Forgot Password" link and follow the instructions
I am a NEW Parent to Blue Ridge
(Never had a child enrolled, or parent account at BRUSD)
After clicking link, click "More Options", then click "Create a New Account"
I am an EXISTING Parent to Blue Ridge
(Currently have a child enrolled at BRUSD)
I am a RETURNING Parent to Blue Ridge
(prior parent account, or prior enrollment of student at BRUSD)
Please contact your student's school directly:
Jr High School